Entry requirement and admission procedures
- A notice inviting for admission is publicly announced by the college.
- Application for and information brochures are provided, on request after paying the prescribed charge.
- The entry requirement in BBA will be intermediate or Higher Secondary Level (10+2) or proficiency Certificate Level (PCL) or equivalent as recognized by Pokhara University.
- The scrutinizes the applications and the eligible candidates are informed to take the written CAT(Common Ability Test) entrance test.
- The selected candidates will be taken interview for the selection for admission.
- Candidates who are given provisional admission under special condition are requiring submitting all necessary documents within a month after their regular classes.
Documents Required for Admission
- Two pass port size photo,
- SLC Mark sheet and SLC Certificate (Photo copy)
- Academic Transcript of Intermediate Level (Photo copy),
- Migration certificate (original),
- Transfer and Character Certificate (Photo Copy)
- Citizenship Certificate (Photo Copy).
- 10 scholarships from Pokhara University – Full scholarship,
- 3 Scholarships for regional toppers in Management, Science and Humanities in 10+2 – 100%,
- Distinction Holders in Management, Science and Humanities – 100%,
- One Scholarship for Entrance Topper – 100%,
- One Scholarship for Second Topper – 50%, and
- Scholarships for each semester toppers – half of the semester fee.